At BML Munjal University, the academic structure is unique. There is a one-college concept that is embedded into the structure of the university. Rather than confining students to the silos of individual departments of commerce, engineering and management, the university has schools. With every programme offered by the university, functional disciplinary silos have been broken down and replaced with integrated and interdisciplinary, problem-solving approaches.
In order to make every student a well-rounded individual, who is capable of making smarter decisions, liberal arts is a key component of each programme. Every semester prepares students for the career ahead by including a life skill – be it communication or critical reasoning or conflict resolution – and opens their minds to a fresh perspective that will move them along their personal leadership journey.
Admission Process :
- All applicants will have to submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures including copies of certificates and the application fee.
- BMU will review all applications and short-list candidates for a Personal Interview. In case of PG courses, a Case Discussion may also be conducted.
- Interviews happen at BMU Campus and various locations across India.
- Selection Committee evaluates the candidate application.
- Decision is sent across to candidate via email.
- The final admission decision will be taken by the BMU Admission Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
- The final result can be declared for student only after he/she has submitted his/her final graduation results, class XII results, standardized test scores and the interview process is complete. Selected students will receive further communications from the admission team to complete the admission process