Saturday, August 31, 2019, at 1pm
BML Munjal University’s 4th Convocation Ceremony for Class of 2019 will be held on 31st August. Degrees will be conferred en masse at the Multi-purpose Hall, Hero MotoCorp Building.
The Event is a university-wide ceremony at which the Chancellor and other senior members of the Leadership Team formally confer all undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded in the academic year 2019. It is a festive occasion with students, faculty and staff from all BMU schools participating in the regalia.
About the Event:
Chief Guest: Shri Uday Kotak, Managing Director of Kotak Mahindra Bank
Guest of Honour: Shri George Goh Ching Wah, Chairman, Border Commission, Singapore
Friday, 30th August 2019, 5pm
A full -scale rehearsal of the Convocation Ceremony will be held in the MPH, Hero
MotoCorp Building (E2), BMU Campus on 30th August.
All the degree recipients should take their seats by 4:30 pm on 30th August 2019 for the rehearsal.
Things to Note:
- Only the students who participate in the Rehearsal Ceremony would be receiving their degrees in person on the Convocation.
- All degree recipients are required to submit No Dues certificate to the registrar’s office.
- Unless No Dues Certificate and Online Registration form is completed, it will not be possible to receive the degree in person.
- The parents of the degree recipients will be accommodated in the Auditorium, BMU Campus.
- Students are requested to plan for accommodation well in advance. If required, limited non-AC accommodation on sharing basis can be made available (only for students) in the hostels at Campus.
- Bus service from IFFCO Chowk, Gurugram, may be arranged on demand on 30th August
Boys – Black Business Suit with full sleeved white shirt, tie and black shoes
Girls – Saree or Black Business Suit
For any further clarifications, feel free to email at email@example.com.