- School Schools of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme B.Tech CS
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jayakrushna Sahoo received his Ph.D. with specialization in Data Mining from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, India and obtained his M.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar, India. He is currently working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, BML Munjal University, Gurgram, Haryana, India. Prior to this, he was working as an Ad Hoc faculty in the Department of Computer Applications, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur, India. His current research interests include data mining and cryptography.
- Principles of Cryptography and Network Security
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Data Structures
- Graduation In: B.Sc. Mathematics
- Graduation From: Utkal University
- Graduation Year: 2003
- Post Graduation In: Computer Science and Engineering
- Post Graduation From: IIIT Bhubaneswar, India
- Post Graduation Year: 2009
- Doctorate In: Computer Science (Data Mining)
- Doctorate From: IIT Kharagpur
- Doctorate Year: 2016
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017-current||Assistant Professor - BMU|
|2016-2017||Ad-Hoc Faculty-NIT Jamshedpur|
|2009-2010||Lecturer- CIT, Bhubaneswar|
|2006-2007||Visiting Faculty-KISD, Bhubaneswr|
- Data Mining
- Machine Learning
- Cryptography (Digital Water Marking)
- P.Rani, D.K. Shaw, and J. Sahoo, A Node Combination Approach with Fuzziness in Shortest Path Problem", International Journal of Advanced Intelligence Paradigms, 2018 (Accepted)
- R.K. Singh, D.K. Shaw, and J. Sahoo, A Secure and Robust block based DWT-SVD Image Watermarking Approach", Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences,38 (6), 2017, 911-925.
- J. Sahoo, A. K. Das, and A. Goswami, An efficient fast algorithm for discovering closed+ high utility itemsets, Applied Intelligence, 45(1), 2016, 44-74.
- J. Sahoo, A. K. Das, and A. Goswami, An efficient approach for mining association rules from high utility Itemsets, Expert Systems with Applications, 42(13), 2015, 5754-5778.
- J. Sahoo, A. K. Das, and A. Goswami, An effective association rule mining scheme using a new generic basis", Knowledge and Information Systems, 43(1), 2015, 127-156.
- A. U. Khan, J. Sahoo, and S. Dash, Improved Proxy Blind Signature Scheme with Time stamp value", International Journal of Modeling and Optimization, 3(1), 2013, 80-83.
- A. U. Khan, B. Dinda and J. Sahoo, Improved Proxy Signature scheme Based on Schnorrs Scheme with ECC", International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, 10(8), 2010, 246-249,
- R.K. Singh, D.K. Shaw, and J. Sahoo, A Secure and Robust block based DWT-SVD Image Watermarking Approach",First International Conference On Smart Technologies in Computer and Communication (SmartTech-2017), Jaipur, India,2017.
- S. Bhattacherjee, J. Sahoo, and A. Goswami, Association Rule Mining Approach in Strategy Planning for Team India in ICCWorld Cup 20", 2nd IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communication Engineering (ICACCE 2015), Dehradun, India, 2015, pp:616-621.
- A. U. Khan, J. Sahoo, and S. Dash, Improved Proxy Blind Signature Scheme",In 3rd International Conference on Computer Modeling and Simulation(ICCMS 2011), Mumbai, India.
- MHRD Fellowship from IIT Kharagpur during 2011 to 2016
- GATE, 2007
- Obtained National Scholarship Scheme 2003-2005.